Thursday, April 9, 2009
I have the cutest kids in the world!
Cooper had not been sleeping well so I thought we would start feeding him solids a few weeks early. It hasn't helped his sleeping but he sure does love to eat! Although I gave him carrots today and I wish I had a video of it! He hated them and would not open his mouth after the second bite. He was gagging at each bite. I mixed it with banana and he ate it but not like he likes the banana alone! Anyway, I was such a freak about making all of David's baby food from scratch and it hasn't even been two days with Cooper and I went to the grocery this morning and bought a bunch of Gerber! I cannot do it again, I just dont have the time. Sorry Coop!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment