His favorite phrase, "I don't yike dat, I want somfing else."
Chase has started football practice for a few weeks and had his first scrimmage against the other middle schools today. It was alot of fun to watch him in action. John showed up and brought along my neice Shae. After that we went and had lunch at John and Dorothy's house and celebrated Shae's birthday.
He is also in band during school and had to try out to be in the percussion section. He took a few drum lessons and got picked! Must take after his step-mother! Ha!
Anyway, hope you all have had a great weekend! One day left!
Update: Took Coop to the doc yesterday and he is not 20 lbs but 22lbs!! I love my scale until I found out it has been lying to me all this time. . .
Update: Took Coop to the doc yesterday and he is not 20 lbs but 22lbs!! I love my scale until I found out it has been lying to me all this time. . .
I told you it was a liar!! You never believed me but now you have proof!
ReplyDelete