Wednesday, October 7, 2009

He took a step!

I have been trying to take more pictures lately! Here is the proof:

Helping in the kitchen. Ha!

At first Cooper didn't like wearing the bowl hat, then he realized it got him alot of attention.

I'm gonna get you, you better run!

I love cake donuts! Look at that face! Ahhhhh. . .

My little learner. We started a home pre-school program a few weeks ago and he loves it. He's always saying, "Mom, can I do more school??? Please!"

So proud!

I can stand on my own now!




Look what I can do!

It doesn't taste that old. . .

MMMMMMHHHHHH. . . Nothing like day old chocolate milk!
And now for the grand finale. . . Here is a video of Cooper's first ever STEP! Yep, he'll be running in no time!








1 comment:

  1. I love it....going to school in your underwear! So cute! Love the video too:)

    ReplyDelete