Sunday, June 14, 2009

Click the link at the bottom to see Coop crawling!

We have really been enjoying our pool. It is so nice to just get in for a little bit on a hot day. David has started swimming in his life jacket by himself. He used to only want to ride on the rafts or hold on to someone but has now come out of his shell.
He hates wearing hats! He takes them off quicker than I can get them on. They have matching shirts that say I Love Danger! Cooper is growing up so fast. Today he had scrambled eggs and cheese for dinner and he loved it. I actually googled "when can babies have scrambled eggs?" Ans: 8 months (he's one week shy, what do they know anyway)




So I added a video to YouTube of Cooper crawling. So I hope it works for you because I tried to set it as private so I don't know if it will work. Anyway, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment