Thursday, June 18, 2009

Puppy Love







Monday morning I saw the cutest puppy in my neighbors driveway and I couldn't resist to go over to play with her. Of course, my dogs came along to say hello. Silly me, the puppy wouldn't stay in her yard once we left. I just figured they would come over to get her eventually. So Monday afternoon, when I was laying Cooper down for a nap, I saw my neighbors come get her. Monday night, she was back. She has been over here ever since!! She will not leave. I took her back 3 times but she just follows me home and they are never outside. So this morning I went and knocked on their door but they would not answer. A half hour later I saw the lady drive off. What is the deal? I had to feed her (against Scott's protests). So apparently we have a new puppy. . .

I named her Stella (don't tell Scott!).

David locked me out today! I went out to take pictures of the dogs when I heard him at the garage door. I didn't think he could lock it because it is tricky and you have to hold the knob while turning the lock. Once I realized I was locked out I knew there was no way for him to unlock it and all the other doors have deadbolts up high. So luckily he was able to unlock the bedroom sliding door and I pulled it open! ARGHH! That could have been bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment